2021 Coordinated Election - November 2, 2021
- September 17, 2021 – Ballots to be sent to all active military and overseas voters (UOCAVA)
- September 28, 2021 – Public Logic and Accuracy Testing of ballots and equipment (LAT)
- October 8-12, 2021 – Ballots to be mailed to all active, registered voters
- October 11, 2021 – Ballot Drop Boxes open
- October 12, 2021 - Last day to submit a registration application via a Voter Registration Drive
- October 25 – Last day to request a ballot to be mailed. Voters registering after this date must vote in person.
- Early voting begins (locations and times listed below)
- November 2, 2021 – Election Day. VSPC’s open from 7:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m. All ballots must be received by the Clerk by 7:00 p.m. in order to be counted.
Ballots for the 2021 Coordinated Election being returned via mail will require postage in the amount of $0.55. Ballots can also be returned to a ballot drop box.
Mail Ballot Drop Boxes with 24/7 Camera Surveillance located at:
- Miramonte Building: 333 West Colorado Ave, Telluride, CO 81435
- Glockson Building: 1120 Summit Street, Norwood, CO 81423
- Placerville School House: 400 Front Street, Placerville, CO 81430
Replacement Ballots are available upon request in person at the San Miguel County Courthouse in addition to the locations listed below.
Voter registration, issue of original ballots or replacements, in person voting and change of voter address, and ballot drop-off, etc., are available at:
- Fruen Building/County Annex- 335 W. Colorado Ave., Telluride, CO 81435
- Monday through Friday from Oct. 25 through Nov. 1 - 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Saturday Oct. 30, 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
- Nov. 2 - Election Day 7:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
The same services will also be available on Election Day from 7:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. at the Town of Norwood Town Hall, 1670 Naturita Street, Norwood, CO 81423.
View the 2021 Coordinated Election Sample Ballots on our Sample Ballots page.