San Miguel County Sheriff’s Office - CCS Deputy
Are you looking for a career in law enforcement that allows you to work with a team in an exciting and essential environment? The San Miguel County Sheriff’s Office, outside of Telluride, Colorado, is accepting resumes for a Deputy Sheriff working in the areas of corrections, emergency dispatch, and court protection.
- Full-time, Non-exempt: Grade 29, Steps 1 – 5
- Annual Salary Range: $51, 293 - $56,618
Previous experience is not required, but advanced compensation is available for education or experience in this or a related field, including military experience. The ideal candidate will be able to multi-task, interact well with the public, and have good written and verbal skills. Typing skills are a plus. Shift work and holidays are required. Applicants must be 18 or older and successfully pass a background check. COVID, Tetanus, and Hepatitis A & B vaccines are required for employment.
A generous benefit package is available to all full-time county employees, including medical, dental, vision, paid time off, and retirement. No-cost, offsite housing in nearby Mountain Village is available for deputies who commute. Deputies living in the Telluride region may receive a monthly housing allowance.
San Miguel County is an Equal Opportunity Employer. To apply, please submit an online application.
Behavioral Health Clinician
- A Master’s level degree in one of the recognized mental health professions is required.
- Associate or independent licensure as a Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC) required.
- One year behavioral health crisis experience preferred.
- Must be able to pass a background check