Where is the nearest VA Medical Center?

The nearest VA Medical Clinic is in Montrose:

Montrose VA Clinic

Facility type: VA Health

154 Colorado Avenue, Suite 100
Montrose, CO 81401-3651

Main Number: 970-249-7791

Services listed: primary care, audiology; other services may be available

VA Medical Centers can provide medical, mental health and other services to enrolled Veterans. To enroll for health care services, a Veteran needs to complete a VA Form 10-10EZ and take a copy of their DD214 discharge paper, copies of any insurance the veteran has and verification of last year’s income to the enrollment office located in the Medical Center.

Grand Junction VA Medical Center (VAMC)

2121 North Avenue

Grand Junction, CO 81501

Distance from Placerville: 111 miles

Main Number: 970-242-0731

Rocky Mountain Regional VA Medical Center (VAMC)

1700 North Wheeling Street

Aurora, CO 80045

Main Number: 303-399-8020 | 888-336-8262

If you are thinking about suicide: 800-273-8255

Get help for PTSD: call 800-273-8255

Get help for domestic violence: 800-799-7233

Get help for sexual assault: 800-656-4673

If you are a wounded, ill or injured Warrior: 800-342-9647

If you have any questions about Psychological Health and Traumatic Brain Injury: 866-966-1020

If you are a caregiver – Caregivers Resource Directory (2018 edition)

Show All Answers

1. Are we the Department of Veteran Affairs?
2. What am I eligible for?
3. What if I have a less than Honorable Discharge?
4. Where is the nearest Vet Center?
5. Where is the nearest VA Medical Center?
6. Where can I find nearby Tri-Care Providers?
7. How can I obtain a copy of my discharge papers?
8. How do I update my address and telephone number?
9. How can I change my VA direct deposit?
10. What is service-connected disability?
11. What Special Monthly Compensation (SMC) Awards exist?
12. What is the Veterans Pension benefit?
13. What GI Bill/Veterans Education benefit program is right for me?
14. Where are nearby Veterans Cemeteries?
15. Where are nearby Colorado State Veterans Nursing Homes?
16. Where can I get VA or State Vocational Rehab services?