Where can I get VA or State Vocational Rehab services?

State Voc-Rehab is an educational or trade training program available to qualified disabled persons. The veteran must meet certain eligibility criteria for enrollment.


State of Colorado Division of Vocational Rehabilitation

Montrose Office

504 N 1st Street
Montrose, Colorado 81401

Phone Number: 970-249-4468

VA Vocational Rehabilitation and Employment (Chapter 31)

If you have a service-connected disability that limits your ability to work or prevents you from working, the Vocational Rehabilitation and Employment (VR&E) program—also referred to as Chapter 31—can help. Find out if you’re eligible and how to apply for VR&E benefits and services, like help exploring employment options and any required training needs. In some cases, your family members may also be eligible for certain VR&E benefits.

Veterans Administration (VA) Vocational Rehabilitation and Employment (VR&E) eligibility and entitlement information can be found on their website.

Grand Junction VA Medical Center Vocational Rehabilitation Counselor

2121 North Ave.
Grand Junction, CO 81501

Main Number: 970-242-0731 

Mental Health: 970-263-2824 

Show All Answers

1. Are we the Department of Veteran Affairs?
2. What am I eligible for?
3. What if I have a less than Honorable Discharge?
4. Where is the nearest Vet Center?
5. Where is the nearest VA Medical Center?
6. Where can I find nearby Tri-Care Providers?
7. How can I obtain a copy of my discharge papers?
8. How do I update my address and telephone number?
9. How can I change my VA direct deposit?
10. What is service-connected disability?
11. What Special Monthly Compensation (SMC) Awards exist?
12. What is the Veterans Pension benefit?
13. What GI Bill/Veterans Education benefit program is right for me?
14. Where are nearby Veterans Cemeteries?
15. Where are nearby Colorado State Veterans Nursing Homes?
16. Where can I get VA or State Vocational Rehab services?