Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
The historic schoolhouse in Placerville Park may be reserved for meetings, gatherings and other permitted special events. All reservation requests must be accompanied by a refundable $250.00 damage and key deposit. Reserved use may also be charged a use fee based on type and duration of use (see Use Policy). Use requests must be made at least one week in advance of the requested date. More information can be found on our County website: www.sanmiguelcountyco.gov/placervilleschoolhouse
Ex. from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
* All forms, fees and deposit must be submitted and approved prior to key check-out. Credit cards are not accepted.
* The deposit check will be destroyed after the schoolhouse has been inspected and the key returned to a designated staff person.
* If you would like your deposit check returned, please provide a self-addressed, stamped envelope with your request form.
* Banners, posters, decorations and any such items may not be attached or taped to walls, windows, doors, etc.
* Activities that might damage the historic structure or break windows are prohibited.
* Tables and chairs must be neatly stacked and stored for the next user.
* The space must be swept and cleaned after each use. The clean-up deposit may not be returned if space is left in an unsatisfactory condition. Please leave the schoolhouse in the same condition as when you first entered the building.
* The bathroom may not be used for cleaning dishes. Please plan to clean any dirty dishes, etc. off site.
* Parking is limited and the maximum number of people allowed in the Schoolhouse is 50.
* The schoolhouse is ADA accessible.
* Sorry, no dogs or pets allowed in the building.
* Failure to adhere to the above terms may result in the cancellation of use at the County’s discretion.
User agrees to indemnify, release, save and hold harmless San Miguel County and its officials, employees and agents, from and against all liability of loss and against all claims or actions based upon or arising out of damage or injury to persons or property caused by or sustained in connection with the use of the Placerville Schoolhouse.
I have read, understand and agree to all the terms stated above for the use of the Placerville Schoolhouse. I understand that this form is only a request for use. I understand that I am responsible for any damages that may occur during my reservation.
By typing your name and date above, you are electronically signing the document and agree to abide by the document provisions according to the Uniform Electronic Transaction Act of 2002.*
This field is not part of the form submission.
* indicates a required field